OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I didn’t like the pick at the draft I don’t see any difference between him and ca3 he is 5-10 180 pounds and can’t play outside so performance base

That's a fair response.

But it's also myopic to pigeon hole players. It's also possible that Roman is better at the existing job than CA3, but I guess we'll never know what goes on in the genius offensive brain that is Mike Tomlin.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Players Austin's size are very rarely every down outside threats in the NFL. Players Wilson's size make it a lot more often.

Also I believe Tomlin has said Fields is preparing to start vs Vegas? Not what I expected at all but great opportunity for him.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Players Austin's size are very rarely every down outside threats in the NFL. Players Wilson's size make it a lot more often.

Also I believe Tomlin has said Fields is preparing to start vs Vegas? Not what I expected at all but great opportunity for him.
Wilson couldn’t beat press in college
Not surprised Wilson hasn’t practiced a full week will be Qb2 and could play after halftime if Fields doesn’t play better

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019

Weird, as TomlinDaddyFan told me that Jefferson is fine and they have plenty of guys who get open.

Guys were open against Dallas. I was excited about getting Aiyuk this didn’t happen. Now I want Kirk from Jacksonsvill or Dhop. Sign Higgins in fa if they don’t trade for wr 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad