OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
You think the offense would be better without the rushing component he brings? Do you want more Van Jeff targets?

Having a competent QB who can read defenses and distribute the ball quicker more accurate is what is needed. The tuck and run is a fail safe built in you'll never get rid of. JF is a low IQ QB.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Having a competent QB who can read defenses and distribute the ball quicker more accurate is what is needed. The tuck and run is a fail safe built in you'll never get rid of. JF is a low IQ QB.
If Wilson is healthy he starts next week. This was Fields chance and he was very unremarkable. This game had a weird feel and it was just a shit show.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Penguins, Steelers, and Pirates are all ass.

Consistency baby.

I don't understand this hate for Fields right now. This play calling is absolute shit and it's like Matt Canada all over again. Calling the dumbest f***ing plays, run to set up the pass, barely pass, when they do pass it works but then back to the run. Another primadonna wide out that feels he's bigger than the f***ing game and half asses it on plays he could have made and would normally.

Then the defense play calling was like anything you can do dumb we can do dumber.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Penguins, Steelers, and Pirates are all ass.

Consistency baby.

I don't understand this hate for Fields right now. This play calling is absolute shit and it's like Matt Canada all over again. Calling the dumbest f***ing plays, run to set up the pass, barely pass, when they do pass it works but then back to the run. Another primadonna wide out that feels he's bigger than the f***ing game and half asses it on plays he could have made and would normally.

Then the defense play calling was like anything you can do dumb we can do dumber.
Fields had 2 completions of 20 yards one was a screen to Najee he threw for 131 yards on 27 attempts

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
18.4 ppg with a qb who is in every way more talented than their qb from last year.

They were less predictable about running at stacked boxes last night. I liked the shovel option play on the 2nd td. I liked them starting to use Najee in the passing game. They even used Fields' legs so it was harder to justify commiting to stop the inside run.

But understanding the talents of your players and utilizing them properly should be figured out before week 5. And this playing not to lose in the first half shit has got to go. It has lost them these last 2 games.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
18.4 ppg with a qb who is in every way more talented than their qb from last year.

They were less predictable about running at stacked boxes last night. I liked the shovel option play on the 2nd td. I liked them starting to use Najee in the passing game. They even used Fields' legs so it was harder to justify commiting to stop the inside run.

But understanding the talents of your players and utilizing them properly should be figured out before week 5. And this playing not to lose in the first half shit has got to go. It has lost them these last 2 games.
Is fields really that much more talented than Pickett

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad