OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I don’t know who else they’ve got, but they need to try someone other than Bishop in the slot. He can’t play this much.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
We've been bad in the secondary forever. Maybe the Haden/Minkah years initially were good.

Dak Prescott, Lamb and these guys are good. You have to score 20 points to win. Can we get to 20?

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Awright.

So yeah, I prefer the Steelers winning to losing.

But this now puts Fields into the situation that history says he can't do and which he'll have to prove he can, and it's not been going great. So... inappropriately excited to see this.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We've been bad in the secondary forever. Maybe the Haden/Minkah years initially were good.

Dak Prescott, Lamb and these guys are good. You have to score 20 points to win. Can we get to 20?
No, we cant

Tomlin thinks you can win games with an ok caretaker QB if you win the turnover battle…this game proves you can’t lol

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
Defense did all you could ask for and Cowboys tried their hardest giving Steelers the game, but Arthur "Matt Canada Jr" Smith's horrendous offensive first half gameplan cost them the game. I think even Matt Canada wouldn't be dumb enough to try running that much with 2/3 of the team's best runners out.

Conor Heyward has more passing targets than Pickens…terrible
Pickens is only still a Steeler because their defense keeps winning games. If they were 1-3, he would be requesting a trade and rightfully so. I couldn't imagine the Vikings throwing to Jefferson only a few times a game, or Cincy throwing to Chase only a few times, etc.

Reactions: Andy99

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Have we run any slants or digs over the middle? Crossing routes? Anything to get a bit of opening within 2 seconds of the snap? Like most other modern offenses?

No other franchise would accept literally half a decade of mediocre at best offense when that's the most important part of the game with all the rules favoring it.

What I wouldn't do for some young creative minds in this old folks home of a franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad