OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
I know the blocking is crap, but man Najee is just so slow and cannot make an NFL level cut to save his life.
The best news we play a bottom tier rushing defense every week in October I think they will throw to get the lead and then run just by the way Arthur Smith has been talking seems like they are ready to let Fields take the next step in development

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
The best news we play a bottom tier rushing defense every week in October I think they will throw to get the lead and then run just by the way Arthur Smith has been talking seems like they are ready to let Fields take the next step in development
I don't have a problem with Najee late closing games. He runs hard, doesn't fumble, and no one in the fourth wants to tackle him. It is getting to that point that I have a problem with him. I am tired of all the early downs wasted running him into the line. They know it is coming and our blocking and Harris are not good enough to do anything when they know it is coming.

Reactions: bigdaddyk88

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

If they do that I will probably double the number of nice things I've ever said about this team in a couple of weeks

Reactions: bigdaddyk88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad