OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
There are times when I struggle to want this team to do well over wanting them to do funny things.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Yeah we’re gonna see Russ next week. I don’t think this offense will look much better but Tomlin has all the ammo he needs to make the switch.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yeah we’re gonna see Russ next week. I don’t think this offense will look much better but Tomlin has all the ammo he needs to make the switch.

I'm not 100% sure of that, even with how sloppy the offense has looked, it's still on pace to put up like 27 points today. Don't think that performance is bad enough for him to lose the job yet.

Largely depends on the rest of the game though, if they get another TD and FG I'd probably bet on Fields starting next week.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Okay, I know we complain about opposition players knowing what play is coming next, but I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad as that pass that let Bishop be right on top of Bowers. Nice read, kid.

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
I'm not 100% sure of that, even with how sloppy the offense has looked, it's still on pace to put up like 27 points today. Don't think that performance is bad enough for him to lose the job yet.

Largely depends on the rest of the game though, if they get another TD and FG I'd probably bet on Fields starting next week.
You left out the part where the d/st gave them two turnovers in the redzone.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I know I've always maintained that Harris is a perfectly acceptable back who'll do what the team needs if the team doesn't just drop him in it...

... and I still want to know who this ringer is they've got in for him.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
They gon' run this

edit: I am wrong. Oh and a flag.

Uh, I don't want to hear the refs hate the Steelers again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad