GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Football

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Minn’s offensive talent: #18 wide open even with 2 guys on him and #33 killing us even with one shoulder

Reactions: TNT87

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Minn’s offensive talent: #18 wide open even with 2 guys on him and #33 killing us even with one shoulder
To be fair he’s literally just running straight into the massive holes in front of him. I don’t know what the hell this defensive scheme is or why the MLB’s are just so trash, but I would put Spillane in. And I hate him.

Reactions: Andy99

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Bad enough to miss the playoffs, good enough to not get a great draft pick. A real Tomlin special of a year.

Reactions: TNT87

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
To be fair he’s literally just running straight into the massive holes in front of him. I don’t know what the hell this defensive scheme is or why the MLB’s are just so trash, but I would put Spillane in. And I hate him.
Think Spillane on Covid list or something. Sadly he may be our best ilb

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Spillane is injured

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Do they even have any other receivers besides Jefferson, with Thielen out? Granted the poor run D helps matters.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This team deserves to be blown out tonight…just not prepared for the Vikings and both lines of scrimmage are getting blown off the ball…

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
This team deserves to be blown out tonight…just not prepared for the Vikings and both lines of scrimmage are getting blown off the ball…
…I think part of it is just that they’re not good enough. And the Vikings are better than their record indicates.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Yes, let’s keep putting Sutton on Jefferson…it’s working so well
He’s literally the only person Cousins throws to. But not being able to defend the run hurts too.

ha I say that and he slings it to another guy for 20 yards anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad