OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Milroe is gonna mess around and find himself in the 1st round conversation. Huge improvements as a passer this year.

And Beck is playing him out of the first round. I really hope Fields works out because this seems like a bad year to need a QB imo.

Reactions: T1K

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Bro those 2 catches are INSANE. Literally got me out of my seat. That kid is going to the NFL and going to be unreal

He could be playing in the NFL right now as a freshman. I don’t remember a freshman having this big of an impact on offense since Orlando Pace and I was just knee high to a grasshopper then.

Reactions: ColePens

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
He could be playing in the NFL right now as a freshman. I don’t remember a freshman having this big of an impact on offense since Orlando Pace and I was just knee high to a grasshopper then.

Dude Will Howard is infinitely better than what we had last year

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Yeah based on the idea that Tomlin loves a Fields style QB, I thought Milroe made a ton of sense for the Steelers to look at drafting next year. Would be terrific if Fields can end up that guy, but if he ends up not working out, I definitely think Milroe could be the kind of guy the Steelers would look at drafting.
I wasn’t even really suggesting the Steelers draft him, it was just an observation from watching the game. I didn’t really think he had NFL starter potential last year, but he’s proving me wrong and he looks to have a very high ceiling. He’s outplayed Beck tonight by a lot. I see smart people on my timeline suggesting he’s playing his way into the top 10. Jayden Daniels had a similar meteoric rise up the mock drafts, but his was later in the season.

And Beck is playing him out of the first round. I really hope Fields works out because this seems like a bad year to need a QB imo.
Ward and Milroe are very intriguing to me, but I doubt either would even be available for us to draft without trading up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad