OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Toe-may-toe tuh-mah-toe imo.

In any case - I thought we saw a step in terms of what Fields can do. I don't know we saw a step in what the team is willing to do on a weekly basis.

As for being a better rushing team... do you mean using Fields more, or using Fields better? Because Fields' 9.3 rushing attempts per game is pretty in line with his last two years in Chicago so I don't know that he can be used more. The 3.2 yards per attempt is, well, bobbins, driven by him only getting 1.8 yards before contact.

Although if we're talking first down, Fields' yards per carry there is way better than the running backs... and interestingly, Harris is way better than Warren and Patterson. Actually, now I look at it, the interesting nit of how much Warren has fallen off is a definite something for the team to solve to get better.

Warren has like 10 carries. Hard to say he's fallen off when he's just not being used.

And Harris, per usual is one of the least effecient backs in the league again. It's insane that he's just been handed the keys for the starting job the past 3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad