OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Because he probably has no part in the Steelers' future unlike Jones and Fautanu. Long term, finding out whether Jones has it at LT is worth more to the Steelers than good play from Moore today.

Tbh, now I'm thinking about it, it's not great that the Steelers will be deciding at the end of the season whether they believe in Jones as a LT after barely getting to see him there.
And if they are planning to re-sign Moore because they can’t effectively develop Jones, they should be trading Jones before the trade deadline for a young WR 2 so we get something for him….we should have drafted a WR like Thomas in the first round this year instead of “knee problem” Fautanu

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Why does it say Watt only has two sacks? He got two the first game, and hit Nixs ankle for a sack last game. Isn't that 3? Lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Haven't seen any reports that it's season ending so maybe just a partial tear?

I think the team has to designate him for return, right, or is that only before the season? By saying he’s on IR, is that basically saying it’s for the season? Nevermind: DK says out at least 4 weeks…

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Now we know the reason why we got him at 20OA. This along with the Aiyuk fiasco is coming back to bite this team. Khan not looking so good.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
justin-fields-passing-chart-v0-g4ei8chqv7qd1.jpeg

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Dulac also has an article saying Fautanu looks like he’ll be on IR the remainder of the season…we could have had a WR instead of another OL taken in round one back to back…I lobbied heavily at the draft in this thread for that and I hate that I was right lol

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
You aren't right because a guy got injured. A WR we drafted could have also gotten injured. In fact, the one we drafted did get injured and is still out.

Reactions: Peat

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You aren't right because a guy got injured. A WR we drafted could have also gotten injured. In fact, the one we drafted did get injured and is still out.
I thought they should have taken Thomas in round one…don’t think Wilson ever had a chance to make an impact this season…he was limited in what he was asked to do at Michigan…by all accounts Thomas has been good for a shitty Jacksonville team

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Hard to blame them if they are being extra careful with Roman Wilson after Fautanu went down so quickly after returning from his injury.

Really sucks Fautanu got hurt. He looked really good against Denver and the additions of him and Frazier had me optimistic about the O-Line going forward. We just have to hope Jones can get it together in his absence.

Reactions: Andy99

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Roman Wilson needed training probably more than some of the other rookies needed camp to make an impact for this team. A slot only WR (as of now) that doesn’t play special teams isn’t going to do much for how this team is trying to play.

Hopefully the start to phase him over the next couple weeks but him not playing today isn’t all that crazy to me.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad