OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Antonio Brown > Mike Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I feel like I'm watching the two worst teams in the NFL today.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Carr does a good job finding the open man within their offense, but as soon has he has to throw over defenders, that is what happens.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I didn't like giving Ben the extension because I was afraid his legs were going to fall off by the end of the contract. Certainly didn't expect it to happen this early though.

EDIT: Cockrell... goddamn.

Ben was no more likely to get hurt this year (or going forward) than he has ever been before. Letting him go would have been an unbelievably bad decision.

Gunnar Staal

Mar 17, 2004
Ben was no more likely to get hurt this year (or going forward) than he has ever been before. Letting him go would have been an unbelievably bad decision.

Mainly what worries me is that he thrives when he's able to maneuver and create time in the pocket. If he loses his legs, he loses a HUGE element of his game.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Why the hell do you pass on third and 21??? When you aren't going to get it!

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Clock management will end this one. Here comes the match down the field. I have 0 confidence in this d. Hope I'm wrong.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Mainly what worries me is that he thrives when he's able to maneuver and create time in the pocket. If he loses his legs, he loses a HUGE element of his game.

ok, so that hasn't really happened. So I don't know what you were talking about with it happening more quickly than you expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad