OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 5 and 2 Justin who? Hand the Fields to Wilson

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Either they're really unhappy with Harris or Harris is limited with injury.

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Big time home primetime game early in the season and we put up three points at half against a below average team lmao

Reactions: Andy99

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
You don't score touchdowns running the ball and having 3rd and 5. This is stupid. Air it out. If Fields fails, let him fail.

We won't win the game with run-run-pass-punt. We are losing.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
A real barn burner here.

Im so sick of this team starting out flat in the first half. Shame on Khan, Tomlin and Arthur Smith.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Was Tomlin looking in the mirror when he commented on what was wrong with the offense.

And calling him a walking billboard is not a compliment.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
What the hell is with that crying crap.

You people still confident in Justin Fields?
Yes.

He had 4 very good games and this game is a shit show on both sides of the ball, Fields isn't having his best game but this game doesn't erase what he's done so far.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
What the hell is with that crying crap.

Yes.

He had 4 very good games and this game is a shit show on both sides of the ball, Fields isn't having his best game but this game doesn't erase what he's done so far.
Agreed. And I'm not sure what qb would be successful in that offense. The playcalling, the one wr sets... it's 2024

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
Tomlin and Smith's excuse for not throwing the ball will be because the ball is wet so their gameplan was to primarily run. But Dak is having no problem throwing it.

And Pickens will be the next WR to request a trade within a few weeks. And nobody can blame him. He has top NFL WR talent but the Steelers struggle to get him the ball since he's been drafted.

It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Russell Wilson says he’s good to start next week but not good enough to be a back up this week? Obviously Tomlin is an idiot

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Weird I definitely got why they'd call down for the concussion protocol because he took that shot under the chin and then the head bounce.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad