OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ya I think he was. I’m not really worried about him.

Taking the FG was the right call.

Well I mean with a normal offense but still.

And Balt is already in Pgh territory…our D hasn’t stopped them much…I don’t think the FG is the answer

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game is over already with 6 minutes to go as the Steelers offense can’t do shit

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I want to criticize Tomlin's overly conservative mandate for the offense in a low scoring game like this, but Kenny is not proving him demonstrably wrong when given the to be fair to him few opportunities to do so.

They can't just keep running it trying to score, but it's been their only main success. They'll allow us to run it between the 20s and waste clock, but we need 4 to tie, and we aren't getting into the endzone without throwing it.

Reactions: Andy99

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
They can't just keep running it trying to score, but it's been their only main success. They'll allow us to run it between the 20s and waste clock, but we need 4 to tie, and we aren't getting into the endzone without throwing it.

Kenny threw a dime last drive that should have been a big momentum changing catch.

But his WR1 used high school level footwork and it didn’t count.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
DJ is just a sloppy player.

They needed him to come up huge there and KP threw a dime and DJ blew it.

Zero excuses for footwork that poor.

Out of the many talents prime AB had, his footwork was probably his most elite skill. He toe tapped better than anyone.

Definitely took that for granted for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad