Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Toe, I’m desperate for an alcoholic former pro football doctor who had his license revoked to tell me it’s not major. That’s how my night is going.

I would prefer a real doctor, but I will take a fraud. Give me any charlatan you’ve got. I’ll buy the rhino horn if it keeps all the tendons where they should be.

*Edit*

We need details, but that is not a bad update.
I'd be much sadder if I wasn't watching Hutson ball right now.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Toe, I’m desperate for an alcoholic former pro football doctor who had his license revoked to tell me it’s not major. That’s how my night is going.

I would prefer a real doctor, but I will take a fraud. Give me any charlatan you’ve got. I’ll buy the rhino horn if it keeps all the tendons where they should be.

*Edit*

We need details, but that is not a bad update.
If he felt something pop, they're calling it a "left knee injury"

So hyperextension imo is great news

Well..."great" news

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Let's remember that Paul George is, in fact, no stranger to injury. So let's not act too surprised. We all knew the risks here and also understand that you still have to go for it

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
My fear of both Embiid and PG being invalids most of the season isn't too far fetched given their respective injury history. Meanwhile Celtics and Knicks just keep getting better....

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad