GDT: The Penguin(s) vs. The Dynamic Duo: Game 8 - Pittsburg @ Edmonton 7 PM - SN1

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
I have to give Sid and Malkin credit. Staying with one team must be important to them. Everybody knew they would be pure sh** lol.

Sid isn't even married. I forgot about that. I would have had fun playing on a contender for some less money

Reactions: Canovin

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Happy with the 2 goals but something gotta change with the top line.

McDavid is a passer first and he is playing with 2 guys who have a combined 0 goals in almost 8 full games now. 0 Goals for McDavids wingers 10% into the season is just unfathomable. Give him Skinner.

Reactions: CanadasTeam99

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I have to give Sid and Malkin credit. Staying with one team must be important to them. Everybody knew they would be pure sh** lol.

Sid isn't even married. I forgot about that. I would have had fun playing on a contender for some less money
It all started with Mario. It’s amazing what he’s done for that org, mentoring Sid was a big part

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

im not sure Crosby knows what fun is. Im sure he only knows hockey. He wouldn't know fun if it hit in him the face.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

McDavid is a passer first and he is playing with 2 guys who have a combined 0 goals in almost 8 full games now. 0 Goals for McDavids wingers 10% into the season is just unfathomable. Give him Skinner.
Skinner to Mcdavids line and Nuge to Henriques line. I think that would balance out the top 9.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016

100% healthy Kane, who's a shit disturber and only cares about shooting is what he needs right now.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024

It's wild that Knob will not change it up. Hyman at least tries and gets chances. Nuge is Casper the Milk Carton

Reactions: Gnome17

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I swear people just look at the boxscore and get mad and not actually watch the game and the way the team plays.
And yet you just posted this about Arvidsson in reply to my point that two players haven’t done f*** all this season

They are doing all the right things. They are the only players on the team that are getting to the net. They have not been trash, they just aren't producing, that'll change if they keep playing this way.

Arvidsson started producing. Hyman will as well. RNH on the other hand has been trash in addition to not producing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad