GDT: The Penguin(s) vs. The Dynamic Duo: Game 8 - Pittsburg @ Edmonton 7 PM - SN1

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Crosby is legendary at just presenting his ass to avoid contact
maxresdefault.jpg

HE'S GOT A GREAAAT ASSSS

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
When the roadrunners played in Edmonton during the lock out in 2004? Raffi Torres had 4 goals in that game.

They had the trophy on display and I reached to touch it when no one wa a looking. My buddy gave me shit.
Damn, I forgot all about the Roadrunners. Didn’t EIG assure us that season that they were going to be permanent?;)

Reactions: Morpheus

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
When the roadrunners played in Edmonton during the lock out in 2004? Raffi Torres had 4 goals in that game.

They had the trophy on display and I reached to touch it when no one wa a looking. My buddy gave me shit.
I drank from the Allan Cup when a friend was the captain of the Border Kings in Lloyd. I guess at 60 I will never win the Allan Cup.

Voodoo superstition really.

True story, his gang broke one of the arms off the trophy during their hijinks. Not sure what they did with it after

I also won’t ever win the SC neither. I touched it one night at an event I was at. But I also got to have a 10 minute chat with the legendary Mr. Dick Irvin, so it cancels out.

Grey Cup, every year it was at the Purolator Cup weekend I Regina I picked it up. I’m a light weight, was never winning that sucker.

Ken Reid’s bowling trophy is one that I haven’t touched. Probably never will. I’d like to chat with him though, he seems like a cool dude.

Any score in this game yet??

Reactions: Morpheus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad