TSN: The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread - PART XIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I enjoyed the Jim Rome show, when they carried it in the afternoons…. Took a little getting used to, and loved the “Smack-Off”.

Reactions: lancepitlick

Beech

Nov 25, 2020
DRIVE THE MODERATORS NUTS DAY

I am watching the Sens, Sabers. There is Claire Hannah and Marc Methot.

Damn are those two good looking.. I mean, the rest of us come off as Cinderella's ugly step sisters.

Wahh!!!

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Just watched the interviewers after last night's game with Ullmark....seems like the questions from that moron Bruce annoyed the crap out of Linus. Way to go Bruce!! keep it up and scare our new guys away.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Just watched the interviewers after last night's game with Ullmark....seems like the questions from that moron Bruce annoyed the crap out of Linus. Way to go Bruce!! keep it up and scare our new guys away.
He's been annoying since 1998

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Rick Westhead is going to completely deinstitutionalize youth sports in Canada and when his work is done every coach and teacher will have a bio and a clean check mark approval that parents can see at any time and sports organizations will answer directly to parents and not to boards of approval and governing bodies - Westhead spearheads biggest change in Canadian youth sports.

Don’t forget he also broke the Sens were for sale so he does bring a mix of good and bad news

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Rick Westhead is going to completely deinstitutionalize youth sports in Canada and when his work is done every coach and teacher will have a bio and a clean check mark approval that parents can see at any time and sports organizations will answer directly to parents and not to boards of approval and governing bodies - Westhead spearheads biggest change in Canadian youth sports.

Don’t forget he also broke the Sens were for sale so he does bring a mix of good and bad news
What is this about? Epstein, government. Weinstein, movies tv. Combs, music. Who is the one for sports? Sort of thing.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
DRIVE THE MODERATORS NUTS DAY

I am watching the Sens, Sabers. There is Claire Hannah and Marc Methot.

Damn are those two good looking.. I mean, the rest of us come off as Cinderella's ugly step sisters.

Wahh!!!
Speak for yourself! :)

• Haha
Reactions: DrEasy

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

Is this really necessary?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad