Tribute The Official "Fire Tortorella" Thread

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone remember or know where I can find the video of Tortorella don't he doesn't understand offensive hockey? I'm trying to find it and have had no such luck.

He played Hathaway & Poehling as top six forwards in essentially a playoff game in game 82 of the season despite trailing or being tied the majority of the game. That pretty much says it without actually saying it. :laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He played Hathaway & Poehling as top six forwards in essentially a playoff game in game 82 of the season despite trailing or being tied the majority of the game. That pretty much says it without actually saying it. :laugh:

They have the worst OT record in the NHL since he took over as well. Another strong indicator lol.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Charlie said on his podcast today that there are players that unhappy & don’t want to play for Tortorella. But he said he thinks for other reasons they beyond Tortorella they might not ask out. As he said Tortorella isn’t going anywhere. So they have to weigh things there. Perhaps unlike last off seasons contingent who didn’t want to play for Tortorella as well but there was nothing else there organizationally or in the locker causing them hesitancy to just be done with it here.
Well his contract expires in two years and so does Deslauriers, so that's just two short years before flyers can reset their rebuild again.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
They have the worst OT record in the NHL since he took over as well. Another strong indicator lol.
Not only do they have the worst record, but it's not even close. The Flyers are -13 in OT under Torts, and the next worst is Pit at -7. The hopeless BJs are only -6.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Who could've thought constantly being a d*** to your players in the press would backfire in the locker room?

In the press and in person.

We already know how this will play out next year. All that remains to be seen is which side the Advisors pick. Because the Advisors hate the players, I think I know.

Edit: ah, and admitting they were wrong about Tortorella won't happen. They went too deep with him. They're too full of themselves to ever take blame. The players will be scapegoated. Culture Reset Part XI is incoming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad