GDT: "The object of war is not to die for your team, but to make the other bastard die for his." (Game #3 - Oct. 13) Battle of Alberta [6pm MT, 3am EEST]

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Perry cant block Vlad challenging the shot in the paint. Good challenge.

You underestimate how little the league gives a f*** about protecting Flames goalies. This goes back to Kipper getting routinely run without consequence.

Edit: very nice.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
You underestimate how little the league gives a f*** about protecting Flames goalies. This goes back to Kipper getting routinely run without consequence.

Edit: very nice.
That one was pretty black and white. Perry blocked Vlad from doing his job. If Perry was 6in further out he would of been outside the crease and a good goal.

Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Jan 4, 2015
Game 3 of the season and Flames continue their goonery.

Also lol at Skinner dying over that little tap. What a puss.

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I'm disappointed in that period. We didn't generate much. Both goals that went in, we just stood around and watched. I don't know why we always do that against these dummies.
Vladar was decent, I can't believe that goal was called back in our favor. Thankful, but I'm still not sure it should have come back. I guess I'm not familiar with the rules as usual. Good call Huska.

JPeeper

Jan 4, 2015
Listening to the Oilers broadcast somehow just gave me cancer.

This Jason guy (is it Strudwick?) is one of the dumbest people I have ever watched on a hockey broadcast.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Some of our PPs last game looked really promising. Hoping to build off that here

Lots of puck mishandling on this PP..

Well, that was a nothingburger of a PP. It's OK, maybe it will be a jekyll/Hyde pp this season..

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Damn that was an Undeniably nice goal..

But can we not turn Skinner into a PPG player?

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Yeah Andersson-Bahl isn't working as a pairing

lol that was a way off side; can't wait to see the oilers fans/panelists whine about this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad