OT: The Music Thread: Part IX - RIP Classic Rock 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Anyone want a slightly used CPAP machine for sleep apnea? Used it three times, it makes it harder to breathe and impossible to sleep with the hose and mask wrapped around me, I feel like I'm being assaulted by an octopus. I'll let it go cheaper than Pierre Luc Dubois.

Maybe I ought to just open the window

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Clash: Many people rank Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck as the best guitarists of our time. Your own thoughts, as a guitar player?

Nugent: I’d put 100 guys in the top 10 [laughs]. Those three are obviously top dogs. But they're no better than Jim McCarty from Cactus and Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels. Listen to "Parchman Farm" - you've never heard or felt anything like it.

I guess there is something I agree with the Nuge on, Jim McCarty best thing from Detroit along with our very own Gordon Howe.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Clash: Many people rank Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck as the best guitarists of our time. Your own thoughts, as a guitar player?

Nugent: I’d put 100 guys in the top 10 [laughs]. Those three are obviously top dogs. But they're no better than Jim McCarty from Cactus and Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels. Listen to "Parchman Farm" - you've never heard or felt anything like it.
So many good guitar players that can make top 10...My 3 would Be Hendrix, Alvin Lee, and Eddie VH etc etc etc etc etc

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
love the variety of your tunes, massive XTC fan, started getting into them pretty much from the time they decided to stop touring , check out the doc This Is Pop if you haven`t already, fantastic stuff
I have not and will certainly check it out..ty. My son is into XTC (I was familiar with their radio hits). He had me listen to the albums. I couldn't believe how good they were. Very under-rated.

Reactions: ODAAT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad