OT: The menu: Part 3. Chocolate milk is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

Posting pics can be such a pain in the ass!

The OG pic was too big to upload so I had to jump through hoops just to post that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotusflower

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That'll be a quick conversation. There's no such thing.

1200px-Fries_2.jpg

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys, it's a Monsoon here in Mays Landing, NJ and were eating in the house, I can't believe it, it's rare yes a home cooked meal.

Haven't had this in years.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I thought about weighing in to the top 10 candy debate but after i saw @Defect getting a hard time after listing something I like too, I'm probably out :laugh:

But anyway, thanks to @Defect and @Danko for listing Hersheys chocolate bars, during my time in Atlanta the milk chocolate one was of my favourite go-to candy. I guess I looked like the German kid from the Burton version of Charlie and the chocolate factory

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I've decided to go on vacation to Madeira island for the first half of August. I've just had my first Espatada - simply a superdelicious grilled beef on a stick. Simple, yet brilliant, no vegetable on the stick - just a lot of meat. I am going to eat that for the next 14 days straight

Yeah I'm still eating that beef on a stick

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I put leeks, carrots, mushrooms into the crockpot with beer. Added some sesame oil and fish sauce.

Very good. Nice hot bowl of semi-soup and I lined top with Sriracha !

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

If this guy could just disappear one day that would be great, just **** takes about everything.

**** even when you make pasta salad you need to let it sit out & get room temperature for best eating pusposes.

I like mac salad cold. Probably depends what its made with. I would never get a pasta salad with mayo get back to room temperature

Reactions: Tripod

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
How bout kale? I tried shakes for couple of weeks when the hype was real and you wouldn't believe how much it increases frequency of bathroom breaks. It's as if your body is trying to send you a message, by how quickly it tries to purge itself from it.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Went to the Red Arrow Diner last night. Of course i had breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hash brown potatoes, beans and OJ.
If any of you are ever in NH go to the Concord/Manchester/ Milford one. You will not be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad