And a Boston cream pie/cake/whatever it is

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
IMG_0528.jpeg

This is, as the label suggests, my jam.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Revisiting brix city is on my list once i finish up my case of burial. Their place was such a weird dynamic. I think it was an old elementary school?

@prototypical4thliner too

Do I want Trillium? The guy at the big liquor store here I don’t want to name wants to know whether to put any aside for me.

Wee Kiwi American Pale Ale, Fort Point Pale Ale, Melcher Street IPA, Congress Street IPA, The Riverway DDH IPA & Sunrise Valley DIPA

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
@prototypical4thliner too

Do I want Trillium? The guy at the big liquor store here I don’t want to name wants to know whether to put any aside for me.

Wee Kiwi American Pale Ale, Fort Point Pale Ale, Melcher Street IPA, Congress Street IPA, The Riverway DDH IPA & Sunrise Valley DIPA
In my humble and incredibly subjective opinion, Trillium > Tree House. I find it to be more of a balanced beer than the juice bombs from Tree House. Would absolutely get down with the last four for sure.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
In my humble and incredibly subjective opinion, Trillium > Tree House. I find it to be more of a balanced beer than the juice bombs from Tree House. Would absolutely get down with the last four for sure.
I second this. My brother in law brought me some tree house beers like 6 months ago (Julius and Green). I think they've fallen of a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad