The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Yes Boys and Girls, we Made it to the 24th Edition of The Menu. It's just insane all of you want to be as fat as I do and it's been an honor being your CO as Glutony night will always be virtue not a sin. Heritage’s Dairy Stores The Italian

IMG_1122.jpeg

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Have you ever used peanut butter with a deli sandwich?

Simple bread, peanut butter, cheese, turkey?

Also do you go all out

Few lettuce, onions, pickles?
Never had with deli meat.

Though I have had peanut butter and tomato....combo of salty and sweet. For some reason, it works. Have not had in like 20 years.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Ohhhhhhhh. You’ve piqued my interest. I haven’t seen this on my side of the river, just the standard.

I think the only one we see variation like this on the PA side is Revivalist. They have a couple different seasonal ones themed around the equinox and solstice. All very good.

I'll let you know how it goes later today!

Also, pb and deli meats are a no-no. But throw some peanut butter on a bacon burger. Thank me later.

Edit:

It's fantastic.
20240720_171349.jpg

Last edited:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Would any of you try this combination in a sandwich. Play this it’s best if Harry Morgan tells you what’s in this.

Never had with deli meat.

Though I have had peanut butter and tomato....combo of salty and sweet. For some reason, it works. Have not had in like 20 years.

Actually I was surprised pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad