The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
She is a sexy bitch

12C82546-D269-4368-AE0F-F0705655A290.jpeg
0386437F-D130-41DE-9CEA-A3C2D4210079.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Most frosting is put on way too thick. I do have to make an exception for cream cheese frosting, especially on carrot cake.

Jojo goes insane from time to time. I call it "Jojojoing," because it is just a little too extra. Hating on icing is an example of Jojojoing. You don't want to go Jojojoing, Morgo. Icing rules.

Except butter cream icing, which is garbage.

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Jojo goes insane from time to time. I call it "Jojojoing," because it is just a little too extra. Hating on icing is an example of Jojojoing. You don't want to go Jojojoing, Morgo. Icing rules.

Except butter cream icing, which is garbage.
I think I liked butter cream too. Anything to cut the pure overpowering sweetness of stock frosting.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think I liked butter cream too. Anything to cut the pure overpowering sweetness of stock frosting.

Now you are Morgomorgoing. Stock icing rules. I agree with you about cream cheese icing, though - it rules extra powerfully. Carrot cake with no chunks of bull**** carrots and nuts and other bull**** in there, with cream cheese icing on top? **** yes. That's America. **** yeah.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
fwiw...it's not icing. It was real whipped cream that was not sweet at all. For sure the sugary type icing can be too much.

It's only too much for a stupidly and unnecessarily "refined" palate, which is when the mouth has forgotten how to enjoy the simple things in life. Icing rules always.

Except butter cream icing, which is pure trash.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It's only too much for a stupidly and unnecessarily "refined" palate, which is when the mouth has forgotten how to enjoy the simple things in life. Icing rules always.

Except butter cream icing, which is pure trash.
I had too many years of working at DQ and partaking in those sugary icings. My mom used to work there as one of the "cake ladies" making DQ cakes all day. So many sugary flowers were consumed.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I had too many years of working at DQ and partaking in those sugary icings. My mom used to work there as one of the "cake ladies" making DQ cakes all day. So many sugary flowers were consumed.

DQ is the perfect fast-food restaurant. Their burgers and fries are perfect and I'm basically of the opinion that Blizzards have made ice cream obsolete except for on cakes and pies. See, this is why you don't call a pizza a "pie" unless you are totally insane. Because if I order a pie somewhere and you hand me a pizza, despite how much I love pizza, I will probably straight kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad