OT: The Menu 19 Renberg / Lord Defect/ Hotdog is not a sandwich edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
These things are hot dogs:

hot-dogs-on-the-grill.jpg

If you put one between two slices of bread you have a sandwich. If you take one slice of bread and cut it in half, then stick a hot dog in between the two halves, you also have a sandwich. A hot dog "bun" is just a slice of bread of a difference shape. Stick a hot dog in a hot dog bun, and you have a sandwich. Please, no more of this nonsense.

Yes, please no more of THIS nonsense.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
These things are hot dogs:

hot-dogs-on-the-grill.jpg

If you put one between two slices of bread you have a sandwich. If you take one slice of bread and cut it in half, then stick a hot dog in between the two halves, you also have a sandwich. A hot dog "bun" is just a slice of bread of a difference shape. Stick a hot dog in a hot dog bun, and you have a sandwich. Please, no more of this nonsense.

awesome, I’ll take 2, with the works.

also you stuff 2 in starats tailpipe, just like Axl Foley,

the wenie gets the butt

@Starat327

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Online Ordering

Check out this place. I gotta start hitting this up. It looks Authentic AF.

I think @Captain Dave Poulin and @JojoTheWhale might advise me on what to get

I've never had kimbop, so I can't help there.

Anything with gochujang rules. There's always some in my house.

I f***ing love dan dan noodles despite not being a big peanut butter person, so trying dan dan ramen seems like a great idea.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh, f*** yes. One thing I have never had that I want to try is bulgogi. I don't personally like kimchi, so if I would get donkatsu or spicy gochujang chicken.
I'm staring hard at that gochujang. I've also never had real noodles/ramen, though.

Bulgogi is the bee's breasts. Get it.

Oh wait you can't because you live in the Middle West.

I'm extremely bulgogi-rich. As evidenced by this restaurant, and that it's next to a Ben Gong's tea, and walking distance to 2 or 3 Korean BBQ places. And a Choong Man. I basically live in Seoul.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm staring hard at that gochujang. I've also never had real noodles/ramen, though.

Bulgogi is the bee's breasts. Get it.

Oh wait you can't because you live in the Middle West.

I'm extremely bulgogi-rich. As evidenced by this restaurant, and that it's next to a Ben Gong's tea, and walking distance to 2 or 3 Korean BBQ places. And a Choong Man. I basically live in Seoul.

Why are you the way you are?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
4941AF2B-4D88-4A64-89F3-67409849F075.jpeg
C099C213-700A-457D-8FF7-31C6B3AFDA44.jpeg

this is the first brand of pork rinds where it looked like I could tell which part of the pig the rinds came from. There was another “ear” in the bag that was 100% ear shaped.
The pork rinds weren’t bad but I wish they were a little spicier.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The word spicier looked weird so I tried to look it up via iOS highlight -> “lookup”, to make sure I spelled it right.
According to Apple, the definition of spicier is ;
8CFD492E-B723-4CFE-8595-71068F5CED19.png

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad