OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVII - Less wrestling, more memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
My Super Smash Bros Ultimate pre-release download has just finished...

Bought a Switch for it. Ended up buying Kart/Oddysee/Splatoon/Zelda as well.

Should be awesome.

And my support to all of you that are going through term finals. That's a part of my life I don't miss.
Mario Tennis is a must own for a Switch owner, IMO.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Mario Tennis is a must own for a Switch owner, IMO.

maaaaaaaaaaaan idk

for like 40-50 bucks maybe, full price I disagree, the online was fun until everyone discovered that bowser jr is literally broken... and I don't think the single player is good so meeeh

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
wptNskv.png

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
maaaaaaaaaaaan idk

for like 40-50 bucks maybe, full price I disagree, the online was fun until everyone discovered that bowser jr is literally broken... and I don't think the single player is good so meeeh
I had a ton of fun with local multiplayer. Spent a few hours playing 2 on 2, random teams, random players.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
HZq517w.png

I haven't gone out of my way to listen to the Ataris or Blink this year, but they're always on my damn playlists. I skip them fairly often. Same with the used and AFI songs in my top songs...

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'd say that my wife also uses my account at times, but I'm sure the song would still be there if she didn't. Maybe a little lower.

I also used my account for two camping trips where we listened to music non-stop for a few days. I'm sure it's skewed some numbers. Oh well.
Stop Bergevining your way out of this!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I wish I was a bourgeois like you guys but I only use Deezer for free so IDGAF

All deezer can tell me is that Ive listened to Harmonium 98 times in the last 30 days, that my musical north is to Hiphop and that the soundtrack of my life is you cant bring me down by suicidal tendencies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Loving CRJ isn't an issue.

Having call me maybe top 25 is. When it's far from her top song. E.mot.ion is a pretty good album.
I agree that it's not her best song.

I find this entire top 100 weird, and a lot of it seems out of place. I've hardly listened to any Alkaline Trio in years, yet they're very present on my list. Same for an AFI song being in my top 5. :dunno:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Id love to see what my most skipped over song is.

Has to be G eazys Him & I. I skip that song every damn time but refuses to take it off my flow playlist, i dont know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad