OT: The Lounge Thread Part L - Okay, I'll edit the post title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Tellement hâte à dans 2 semaines, j'ai pris congé toute la semaine pour jouer à MK11

Last edited:
Reactions: Bask

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
35a8a94bdbb4bd68263b0f5b75cbdc89.jpg

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jee

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Ah ok, so it's random. I was scared that this was your conclusion after years of collecting data...

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
"how can you play all day" says people who will binge watch something for 27h straight
Oh, no, I get gaming for a long period of time. I'm saying I don't see how someone could do it with Mortal Kombat. Obviously people enjoy the games and can do it, but they seem super repetitive to me (and this is coming from a fan of sports games).

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Oh, no, I get gaming for a long period of time. I'm saying I don't see how someone could do it with Mortal Kombat. Obviously people enjoy the games and can do it, but they seem super repetitive to me (and this is coming from a fan of sports games).

idk repetitive is what you want sometimes, I spent a solid day playing MLB during my vacation just listening/watching podcasts and grinding in AA and AAA

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
idk repetitive is what you want sometimes, I spent a solid day playing MLB during my vacation just listening/watching podcasts and grinding in AA and AAA
For some reason I don't see that as repetitive. It's probably just because I don't like fighting games :laugh:

What you just described is my plan for this weekend though.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
For some reason I don't see that as repetitive. It's probably just because I don't like fighting games :laugh:

What you just described is my plan for this weekend though.

bruh doing ABs over and over again and throwing to first base every now and then is infinitely more repetitive than fighting games, and pitching is even more repetitive

if you really invest yourself in fighting games they're super deep, understanding how hitboxes/hurtboxes, frame data, option selects, frame traps, footsies and etc works and how it's different for every subgenre is insanely complex

real talk, I stopped playing Tekken 7 after a couple hundred hours because it's too draining to play after work

Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad