The leafs on Prime Monday night

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I had no idea this game was on Prime until seeing this thread. I guess I have to start paying more attention.

I have Prime and Centerice. I'm not sure though why the games on Prime aren't offered as part of the Centerice package (I mean, I know why...lol). The 64 000 question -- would I buy Prime for 5 Leafs games? No. But I do quite a bit of shopping on Amazon (I hate stores) so it's kind of moot.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I had no idea this game was on Prime until seeing this thread. I guess I have to start paying more attention.

I have Prime and Centerice. I'm not sure though why the games on Prime aren't offered as part of the Centerice package (I mean, I know why...lol). The 64 000 question -- would I buy Prime for 5 Leafs games? No. But I do quite a bit of shopping on Amazon (I hate stores) so it's kind of moot.
Honestly, I think Prime is a pretty good deal given that you get same or next day delivery, Amazon Music, Amazon Prime tv, Amazon photos (although I have no idea if I even use it), etc. The movie selection on Amazon prime is generally terrible, but I imagine they will continue to get more live sporting events, so I think it is a good subscription to have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad