Post-Game Talk: The Hangover was actually a funny movie. This … is very unfunny.

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017
I turned it on in the 3rd 1-1. And after watching the rest of the game I can only wonder how Oilers weren't down 5-1 at that point

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
3 goals and 0-3 to start the year.

I hate being that guy... But we all know what happened the season after the 06 cup run.

We really need to make a trade or things could get really ugly again and we may not be as lucky this time.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
They better wake up. Not sure what Bowman can even do so early in the season, and firing Knob would just be ridiculous.

Wish we had some cap flexibility so we can make adjustments, never know when a player becomes available and you need to be able to pounce.
My guess is Connor Murphy is an Oiler by the end of October.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
These f***ers are playing like they're still depressed about losing in game 7. They're passive, they're slow, they unengaged. If someone described their play as "pouty" this is what I'd envision.

Just yikes.

It really feels like even though its only 3 games in to the season that this team could really go off the rails in a hurry if they don't catch a couple of breaks.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I said this facetiously the other day but maybe Broberg’s issue wasn’t actually playing the right side, it was playing with Nurse that was the problem.

Reactions: K1984 and 5 14 6 1

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I think the last 2 years was their real Cup window. Team is too old, slow and uninspired now.
Yeah I know it's just 3 games but you can't do this shit every year and keep expecting to dig out of it, it's going to wear on these old legs playing catch up all season. Plus when you have Darnell Nurse at $9.25m on your team, you're always at a major disadvantage.
I'm jumping to the timeline where Holland gets hit by a golf cart just before he gets hired. Wish me luck.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
3 goals and 0-3 to start the year.

I hate being that guy... But we all know what happened the season after the 06 cup run.

We really need to make a trade or things could get really ugly again and we may not be as lucky this time.
What trade could fix this? They are by far the worst team in the league. -12, 2nd worst team is -6.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad