Post-Game Talk: The Hangover was actually a funny movie. This … is very unfunny.

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
In fairness the Jets game was closer than scoreline indicated. Without huge goaltending disparity probably something like a 3-2 outing. But reality is that on most every nights opponents will get better goaltending. A coefficient that changes a bit when Skinner finds his game, and I thought he was better last night until he wasn't.

Undeniable last night was a close game. The Oilers scored 3 hit 3 more posts, and pretty much got jobbed in the game by the refs. In anycase close game all night that we could have been up 3-0
Always an excuse.

The better team is the team that wins no matter how the team looks.

A goal post is a miss. With our firepower we should score a ton. With our experience we should be able to make it a tight game always.

Team is off it is true and we will win and turn it around I'm confident of that.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I was arguing with my brother about that Ryan trip during the game. I think we settled on it technically never happened because the off side ended the play. No idea if we were right or not because it seems every rule in this league is open to interpretation now and rides on the whims of whoever gets the final say that night.
Yes sir
My thoughts exactly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad