GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Remember the Hall, RNH, Ebs rookie days when they had to get older and pay their dues and earn the "veteran calls"?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Well, f*** me sideways, the Oil are the oldest team in the league and can't buy a f***ing call. Tired of the refs seeing the Oilers and then a team of Lady Byng candidates.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Remember the Hall, RNH, Ebs rookie days when they had to get older and pay their dues and earn the "veteran calls"?

Well, f*** me sideways, the Oil are the oldest team in the league and can't buy a f***ing call. Tired of the refs seeing the Oilers and then a team of Lady Byng candidates.

Stauffer should be livid.

Reactions: TB12

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
We’ve all seen this story before. When the reffing and the game seems to be completely against us, we don’t have the goaltending to overcome the adversity and win the game.

Reactions: Duke74 and Sanchez

Keggatron

Nov 15, 2008
Just a reminder that as of now, some teams have 15 and 14 PPs so far this season.

The Oilers will end this game with 3. Maybe 4.
While leading each game in shots by a margin of 3 to 2. I'm not positive about possession numbers but I would assume those would say the same as well. Anyone saying there's not a concerted effort from the league to handcuff us is a f***ing blind idiot.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
While leading each game in shots by a margin of 3 to 2. I'm not positive about possession numbers but I would assume those would say the same as well. Anyone saying there's not a concerted effort from the league to handcuff us is a f***ing blind idiot.
I'm pretty much expecting it each and every game and 90% of the time it's the case. At this point I'm sure all the Oilers players know the officiating is slanted as well... and they play through it... because what choice do they have.

Reactions: Duke74 and TB12

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016

I feel like team needs brain trust with a the balls to call out the league like Calgary did when the weren't getting calls because of the Wideman situation.

There's always something against the Oilers. Their PP is too good and wins games and all the other things you listed in your post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad