The Habs Lounge Thread II (Ric Flair-Level Intoxication Appreciation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Hundreds of pages per week man, it's insane...

The good thing is that I'm moving to Montreal this weekend so I will spend a lot less time in my car/metro/walking.

Still, it's ****ing insane as you say. Plus, this is the first time in my life I go to an English school. All my studies up to this day have been done in French so it's a hell of a transition, man.

Anyways, thinking about it...you probably have readings to do that are in english.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
The good thing is that I'm moving to Montreal this weekend so I will spend a lot less time in my car/metro/walking.

Still, it's ****ing insane as you say. Plus, this is the first time in my life I go to an English school. All my studies up to this day have been done in French so it's a hell of a transition, man.

Bonne chance man

habsprospects

Nov 24, 2003
Sherbrooke, QC
habsprospects.com

Anyways, thinking about it...you probably have readings to do that are in english.

Didnt you say in the chat that you didnt speak english?

what's wrong with salads?

Nothing, but I don't really like salads except cesar salads.

Last edited:

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Didnt you say in the chat that you didnt speak english?

Nothing, but I don't really like salads except cesar salads.

Well, my speaking is terrible (mostly my accent and pronunciation) but I've already spoken with teachers and other students and I was surprised by how I can handle a conservation. :laugh:

I just need a lot of practicing. This applies to you.

YoussefianK

Sep 18, 2013
Well, my speaking is terrible (mostly my accent and pronunciation) but I've already spoken with teachers and other students and I was surprised by how I can handle a conservation. :laugh:

I just need a lot of practicing. This applies to you.

Went to high-school in french, then CEGEP in english, university in English (B. Sc. in Physical Therapy) and now doing pharmacy at ULaval....

My french is horrendous when I'm speaking. Can't believe it.
It applies to me. :laugh:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
When I work with a particular colleague, it is when I am reminded about my poor knowledge of french grammar. He keeps asking these questions about french and often times I can't give him a proper answer :laugh:

YoussefianK

Sep 18, 2013
That's because your mother tongue is...english? :laugh:

Not even, just forgot most of my expressions.
I'm Armenian, speak Armenian at home.
I spoke good French not too long ago lol, just forgot it all.
Will take a good month (hopefully) to recover. :)

Good luck to you!

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
When I work with a particular colleague, it is when I am reminded about my poor knowledge of french grammar. He keeps asking these questions about french and often times I can't give him a proper answer :laugh:

Maudite colonisée... :shakehead :cry:

Not even, just forgot most of my expressions.
I'm Armenian, speak Armenian at home.
I spoke good French not too long ago lol, just forgot it all.
Will take a good month (hopefully) to recover. :)

Good luck to you!

Good luck to you too, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad