The Great Anthony Beauvillier Appreciation Thread (And former Hawks talk vol 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Lehner is probably not playing in NHL again that seems clear

Its baffling he didn't just show up for exam here and collect $

Not taking exam puts Vegas in potential trouble since they need to have him go thru medical aspect to put on LTIR. So if he refuses to show up for exam they really only have one option and that is to seek termination

Reactions: Malaka

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

Not taking exam puts Vegas in potential trouble since they need to have him go thru medical aspect to put on LTIR. So if he refuses to show up for exam they really only have one option and that is to seek termination
Did the Hawks ever dodge a bullet when they moved on from him.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com

Also allows for debtors to have trouble getting the insured money off of contract termination or what was owed. He could be healthy and needing a new contract which I don’t think they would be able to go after. It’s what evander Kane did I think in his gambling lawsuit which forced a settlement

Did the Hawks ever dodge a bullet when they moved on from him.
My friend said his investment firm saw his business plan and never laughed harder in their lives. Definitely wish I had a copy

Reactions: Giovi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad