GBU The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Superstitions? Us? Naaah. Sabres 4-Stars 2 10/22/24

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Right. I mean if he were a brute to go along with his advanced offensive skill set, he'd have been regarded as generational like Dahlin was. Hard to find the 100% complete package.

I think we're all hoping that he at least rounds out his net front battle even if he never becomes a killer.

Still, he's off to a fantastic start this year as a freshly 21yo and looking the part of a top pick. Nitpickers gonna nitpick regardless I suppose.
when did dahlin get mean? after the summer of ahhnold rage

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
Real question. Which club would benefit more from a Zads/Risto paring: Bruins or Flyers and rationale?
Buffalo excluded because lol lmao even.

Not on topic. Feel free to remove if necessary.

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
Flyers because the Bruins typically employ good dmen and Risto aint that....
Valid. I haven't had the opportunity to watch much of either on their respective teams other than high-lights so far. The idea of putting them together again (somewhere else) shouldn't be as appealing to me as it is. I probably don't want to examine that darkness.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I honestly feel bad for Risto because he's a perfect example of a guy put in a position he wasn't good enough for and ended up a LOLCOW when he would be good in a mid/bottom pairing role. If he had a contract at the numbers of a player at that level/role he would be a good player to have.

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
I honestly feel bad for Risto because he's a perfect example of a guy put in a position he wasn't good enough for and ended up a LOLCOW when he would be good in a mid/bottom pairing role. If he had a contract at the numbers of a player at that level/role he would be a good player to have.
Remember all the offseason tire flipping vids and such - he tried to rise to the occasion through work. The expectations went unrealized, and the flaws became evident. I blame myself for wanting him to be what he clearly wasn't.

Reactions: sabremike

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Remember all the offseason tire flipping vids and such - he tried to rise to the occasion through work. The expectations went unrealized, and the flaws became evident. I blame myself for wanting him to be what he clearly wasn't.

I mean, Briere was the first Sabre with tire flipping pics out there.

Reactions: Butt Ox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad