GDT: The generic GDT| CBJ vs Buffalo| 10/27/18|7:00 p.m.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
giphy.gif
o31oi.jpg

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Give him a private jet from CMH to fly to whatever f***ing beach he wants to go to on off days...
I don't care at this point really I just don't think you get that kind of bread everyday. it's worth keeping for anything. maybe he just dont want to be Columbus and I guess that suck nothing we can do but if its a money issue just fcking give him please

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Agree with most of this but I thought Seth had a tough game not up to Seth standards.
seth standards are pretty damn high. the game was better than his first I just think he will keep getting back into shape.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Question is why though?
He plays balls to the wall, doesn’t sulk when he gives up a goal, and battles , makes very timely saves in the crunch , and lets be real, he had no chance on any of those shots tonight . Torts needs to get his shit together m and get Shaw back with the defenders

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Question is why though?
Wish I knew so we could script it. In all honesty I used to think it was because they knew they had to score when he played as last year they scored when he played. But I doubt that’s the reason.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
love pld interview. he didn't know there was a blue shirt there he just sent the puck were any good player should be and bread was there lol

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Harry might be settling in on that third pairing. Too bad Toronto fleeced us in that deal for Rachel.

Bread is crazy exciting, really gonna miss him! How do you replace what he does? He has had a hand in 42% of our offensive production this season.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Bread is crazy exciting, really gonna miss him! How do you replace what he does? He has had a hand in 42% of our offensive production this season.
is that advance stat or just assists cause im pretty sure he has even more than what his scoring sheet show.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
He plays balls to the wall, doesn’t sulk when he gives up a goal, and battles , makes very timely saves in the crunch , and lets be real, he had no chance on any of those shots tonight . Torts needs to get his **** together m and get Shaw back with the defenders
Korpi gave up 2 3rd period goals. Comments here celebrating Korpi's play would be very different if Bob had done it. Korpi made some great saves and played tough when he had to (that save on Eichel was great), but i'm not convinced that people are looking at this objectively. I'll have to watch the replays, but "had no chance" seems to be a popular statement when someones guy gives up a goal. Let alone 4 of them.

I will need to watch the scoring replays again. I'm torn right now.

If I was in charge though, Korpi would be my starter because clearly the team is better with him in net right now. For whatever reason.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
is that advance stat or just assists cause im pretty sure he has even more than what his scoring sheet show.
Nothing fancy, easy math, east stats. We have scored 36 goals and he has 15 points. 15/36 = .416

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Nothing fancy, easy math, east stats. We have scored 36 goals and he has 15 points. 15/36 = .416
so in reality he probably is over 50% if we were to count 4th, 5th pass or other just position advantage he give the team sometimes. please give him any damn money he want pleaseeee

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Korpi gave up 2 3rd period goals. Comments here celebrating Korpi's play would be very different if Bob had done it. Korpi made some great saves and played tough when he had to (that save on Eichel was great), but i'm not convinced that people are looking at this objectively. I'll have to watch the replays, but "had no chance" seems to be a popular statement when someones guy gives up a goal. Let alone 4 of them.

If I was in charge though, Korpi would be my starter because clearly the team is better with him in net right now. For whatever reason.
No question a 3.00+ GAA is not a recipe over time for winning

pled

Sep 7, 2009

I don't think Korpi is better than bob and I dont think most people think he is. I just think he doesn't ask for 10 million and doesn't offer much less. that's why people are upset I think

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad