The Frantic TV Schedule and its Many Servicers

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
It was enough with the NHL having the worst scheduling among the pro sports but now dealing with trying to figure out which service I need to buy to watch the games is driving me insane.

If it werent for some questionable sources I couldnt watch the home-opening game even though I have Hulu and Bally's.

This league is a joke.

You pay for one, its on the other or some random platform.

• Love
Reactions: OSA and Majorityof1

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
It was enough with the NHL having the worst scheduling among the pro sports but now dealing with trying to figure out which service I need to buy to watch the games is driving me insane.

If it werent for some questionable sources I couldnt watch the home-opening game even though I have Hulu and Bally's.

This league is a joke.

You pay for one, its on the other or some random platform.

I agree. You pretty much have to resign yourself to missing a few games a year or watching through alternative means or if you are lucky pay a fortune for NHL network, and 1-2 other services

Moving out of the Bally's Midwest coverage area was a blessing. I am in the Dallas coverage area. I have ESPN+ and blackout games in Dallas are free in Victory+. So I am lucky with 2 great and affordable services to watch 85% of games.

I think there are a couple TNT games but they air on Max which I have. But I'd have to pay like $150 a month for the 4-5 NHL network games. No thank you.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad