GDT: The Final 5 Starts Now Game|CBJ@Nashville|3-30-19|8:00 p.m.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
sad that pld doesnt produce without cam and bread but damn with duchene this feel like a top tier first line

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'm of mixed opinions here. On the one hand, Jackets domination is a good thing. On the other hand, my other team looks absolutely atrocious right now and that makes me sad.

The net balance is still positive because, as always, Jackets First, but I was hoping for something that at least looked competitive. Oh well. Go Jackets. :D

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
sad that pld doesnt produce without cam and bread but damn with duchene this feel like a top tier first line
Wasn’t producing since the deadline. Big part that’s got me are the turnovers. If he can control the puck better and get stronger on the stick I suspect we’ll see points out of him again

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Glad to see they could take advantage of a team on the 2nd night of a back to back with their backup goalie coming off an illness. It is a scenario that absolutely could not be squandered in their situation.

Reactions: We Want Ten

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Wasn’t producing since the deadline. Big part that’s got me are the turnovers. If he can control the puck better and get stronger on the stick I suspect we’ll see points out of him again
he is still too young to take a real 1st C role and it show but there's no reason to lose hope he's young. right now duchene can play well for the rest of this season I hope

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad