The fans

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

From what contry are you from? You attachment to Hurricans?

• Total voters

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
This game to mind. You sure as have plenty Finns, natully lot's peaple from Carolina. While we didn't have ultimate, it was a nice ride. And also great for the question I'm ready. Nothing bad from it, I just wanted to know since this is the most positivve fandom, I think I will thing a few that pretty sure. I'm for once always read to be your suppert, no much, and since you've been perfect at being nice, a foregney, I still take you as a home team even I'm Finnish. So that's that.

And when poll. Comment. I do like community. I want more. To you, you can share story. I really like this positivve thing here going. So if you're willing to share you being, I will read it. <3

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
And had a bad day, so wanted to do something. Interested how every fan came to this. I know there are a lots a Caroline. Maybe even lots from Finland. But what else, love the divircety of thins team. Hopefully share yours. Sharing is caring.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Born and raised in North Carolina. I've been a fan since they played (and sadly lost) against the Red Wings in the Stanley cup finals back in 2002. Being a kid at the time, I didn't follow the Hurricanes very much over the following years, but in the 2005-2006 season when they won the cup, I certainly followed them that season. Watching them win the Stanley cup is one of my most cherished memories. So, the cup win that season 100% made me a fan for life.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I was born in NC, but lived in Virginia most of my life. I missed out on some of the first season as that's when I was really getting into sports. I had a friend from Canada in middle school that got me hardcore into hockey (I was an Avs fan from another friend before that, but super casual) in time for the 98-99 season. Been way too obsessed ever since.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Was technically born in DC, but been here for going on 40 years now, so that pretty much qualifies me as native.

If you went to Icecaps games, or any other ECHL games in NC, you're a NC hockey native.
Hey, I went to an Icecap game during college...but I've checked the rules and I'm still a Damn'd Yankee. Somehow going to a hockey game doesn't seem to be enough to get you in the Southern Native club.

Edit: I can't read. Ok, I'll concede to being a NC hockey native, then.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
I'm from Arkansas, Fell in love with Hockey when I was stationed in North Dakota, Moved to Raleigh in 2000 and became a Caniac. Now live in western TN and still follow the Canes.

Reactions: backwards motion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad