"The Fall" (2006) Is Getting a 4k Remaster September 27th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I hope a lot of people here were able to see this movie a decade or so ago because as some of you may know it was essentially impossible to watch anywhere for a long time. Why? I don't know. It wasn't streaming anywhere and AFAIK you couldn't buy a DVD of it anywhere either.

For those that did see "The Fall" it's being made available again on September 27th on Mubi (whatever the hell that is)! If you haven't seen this one before I can't recommend it enough. Super-stylistic and a really cool movie experience. Directed by Tarsem Singh, the guy who made "The Cell", another stylish flick. Lee Pace is the lead and kills it.

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Check it out for the first time or watch it again after having not seeing it for probably over a decade.

Nakatomi

Dec 26, 2022
Amazing news. I had been following this off and on over the years. I was not sure it would ever actually happen.

If the work has been done well, this will assuredly almost immediately be in competition for finest looking film. An all-time visual treat. I know what I am doing Friday, now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad