Injury Report: The Eddy Punch Clock Memorial Infirmary Thread

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Pettersson1.jpg

1697652323914.png

Pretty sure it hits Petey in the out side of the left foot or shin.

pettersson2.jpg

Reactions: Lindgren

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
He appeared to take a shot off his knee 3 weeks ago, finished the game, went to practice the next day ... and is now 'week-to-week'. There was obviously some sort of more serious injury that surfaced when he was more fully checked out.
Thanks MS,,

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

NHL injury reporting is so terrible.

Like, when I was a kid in the early '90s if someone got hurt you'd know it was 2-3 weeks with a high ankle sprain or whatever. Now every injury is 'week-to-week' 'upper/lower body'.

It's embarrassing that we get worse information than fans did in the 1950s. And somehow leagues like the NFL and NBA are able to actually provide some specifics.

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
Another update on Blueger:

Head Coach Rick Tocchet confirmed that Teddy Blueger is getting very close to returning to skating.

“I think he saw the doctor yesterday,” said Tocchet. “He’s going to be skating here, whether it’s tomorrow or it’s going to be very soon, which we can’t wait to see him put the skates on. He will add a lot to our team.”

Still somewhat mysterious but hopefully he's close.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
NHL injury reporting is so terrible.

Like, when I was a kid in the early '90s if someone got hurt you'd know it was 2-3 weeks with a high ankle sprain or whatever. Now every injury is 'week-to-week' 'upper/lower body'.

It's embarrassing that we get worse information than fans did in the 1950s. And somehow leagues like the NFL and NBA are able to actually provide some specifics.

Yeah.

Its ridicilious that they push hockey gambling at every commercial break and timeout but wont tell who is even likely to play in the game you are betting on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad