CFL: The CFL Thread: Part VI

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Have the Bombers locked up first in the West? I'm really wanting them to dress their full line-up against the Argos. Want to see how the Double Blue match-up against the hottest team in the CFL.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
Have the Bombers locked up first in the West? I'm really wanting them to dress their full line-up against the Argos. Want to see how the Double Blue match-up against the hottest team in the CFL.
Not yet, but almost. Only way Riders can overtake them is if they win their remaining 3 games and Bombers lose their remaining two.

I suspect Bombers will play their starters for most/all of the game vs. Argos even if they lock up first with a Saskatchewan loss tomorrow. Don’t want them getting too rusty.

Reactions: Sensrule

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Not yet, but almost. Only way Riders can overtake them is if they win their remaining 3 games and Bombers lose their remaining two.

I suspect Bombers will play their starters for most/all of the game vs. Argos even if they lock up first with a Saskatchewan loss tomorrow. Don’t want them getting too rusty.
I disagree. If they lock it up you sit everyone next game. Gives Collaros, Lawler, Willie, etc two weeks rest, then play them for a half against Montreal in the finale. Then another week off before West Final. If you play them against Argos, then sit them against Montreal, it'll be 3 weeks off from Argo game to west final.

Of course Sask is likely to win tmw and Bombers play before Sask next week, so I'm imagining it's full go next week. Have to in that case, can't leave winning division to chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad