The Central

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's making the Playoffs out of the Central

• Total voters

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I keep changing my mind in the prediction, but I am going

1. Dallas
2. Nashville
3. St. Louis
WC Winnipeg

I still think Colorado is going to tank this year, just call it a feeling, they do not have the depth that other Central teams have. An injury to a star player could really set them back, with the uncertainty over Nichushkin and Landeskog going into this year.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I still see us as the third best team on paper, so I'll predict we finish in that spot. Dallas and Colorado should be one and two. I'd say Nashville while old still have a playoff caliber team and a vezina caliber goaltender which gives them the edge on the other teams.

Reactions: Buffdog

Whis

Jul 1, 2016
If we stay healthy, believe we will be 2nd or 3rd in Central.

1. Dallas
2. Colorado
3. Winnipeg
WC. Nashville

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Could definitely see Utah beating us out for 4th
Agreed. They might be very good this year. Adding 2 top 4 D and the growth of their talented young core combined with stability off the ice...they could be dangerous. They were in a playoff spot last season until news broke about the arena deal in Phoenix caving...and the team lost the next 16 games in a row.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Agreed. They might be very good this year. Adding 2 top 4 D and the growth of their talented young core combined with stability off the ice...they could be dangerous. They were in a playoff spot last season until news broke about the arena deal in Phoenix caving...and the team lost the next 16 games in a row.

I am quite curious to see what Utah gets in Segachev. I thought it incredibly odd that Tampa would move such a good young player after one down year following a serious injury, while replacing him with an ancient McDoughna on the backend.

Do they have concerns about him being able to physically get back to where he was before, or is there something else. Tampa could look really good or really bad next year depending on how things shape up.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I think dallas, winnipeg, colorado and nashville will be in.

I did vote stl too, which I'm less certain on. They've customarily bounce back pretty well under Armstrong. I don't think were a terrible team last year, and perhaps LA in the Pacific continues to slide and gets leap fogged.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad