The best prospect combination from the same team? #3

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
After moving out and being without a viable device to put up these polls, I'm continuing this poll a week after the first one. I'm trying to put up these semi-regularly (= as much as my studies allow me to) from now on.

The first poll ended up being just what I expected it to be: a very close heads-up battle between the two clear cut favourites. Philly ended up coming on top, which I'd assume is mainly due to the potential franchise center that is Nolan Patrick. That is not a slight towards any of the others - all eight guys between the two teams are absolutely fantastic prospects, and you really could put up a convincing argument for either team. That is why I decided to skip the second poll and jump straight into number three. From now on, we should have a lot closer polls.

THE TOP 31 PROSPECT COMBINATIONS IN THE NHL:

Rank|Team|Prospects|Percentage

1|:flyers|LW Oskar Lindblom, C Nolan Patrick, D Travis Sanheim, G Carter Hart|40.00%

2|:nucks|RW Brock Boeser, C Elias Pettersson, D Olli Juolevi, G Thatcher Demko|*
* A poll for #2 would have been useless, since Vancouver would have gotten a landslide win in that one - therefore, I decided to skip that one and slot them into the second place.

Things to keep in mind:

- ~95% of the prospects have been chosen by going through each team's prospect ranking. You may voice your opinion in the comments, should you see a name that certainly shouldn't be on the table.
- Every list consists of a player from each position, not the four best guys from each team.
- It will take a couple of minutes to put up the poll after posting the thread.

Let's go!

Last edited:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Why isn't Sorokin the goalie for the Isles? Isles and Rangers are very close so I'll stick with the Rangers. Not a huge fan of Barzal and Pulock but I love Ho-Sang and Soderstrom (should be Sorokin)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad