Post-Game Talk: The beatings will continue until morale improves Edm @ Perds

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Bolts fan coming in peace, saw stamkos has gone pointless so far, but haven't had a chance to watch any of his games. How has he looked so far?
Not great but he also hasnt had a consistent center with him. I think he will settle in once Brunette figures out how to get this hodgepodge of a team goin.

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
Bolts fan coming in peace, saw stamkos has gone pointless so far, but haven't had a chance to watch any of his games. How has he looked so far?
Bad 5v5, comfortable and dangerous at times on the PP. Probably what you'd expect to hear as a TBL fan. I think he'll score in bunches at times on the PP but he is what he is 5v5 at this point of his career.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Saros hasn't started his season well, but I gotta say much of his early struggles cannot solely be put on him. This was the Oilers 1st goal last night, I mean someone has to clear the guy screening Saros for God's sake. Also, if we did as good of a job screening their goalie than we do our own's, we'd be heck of a lot better off.

View attachment 918212

The 2nd goal is a mad scramble in front including Lauzon passing the puck to an Oilers guy right in the middle of the slot and he gets a good shot off which Saros initially saves. Then for some unknown reason, Schenn tries to play snow angel behind Saros and ends up taking the puck with him to goal.

View attachment 918214
I was at the game so I didn't see the broadcast or really any replays.

I was just wondering if they looked at it because in the arena the first goal looked like it could have been goalie interference. Perry was all over Juuse and just moved out of the way as the shot came in, but it didn't seem like Juuse actually had the ability to play his position.

And on the second one I think Arvy actually shoved Schenn into the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad