Online Series: The Bear(Season 3, June 27th, 2024)

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'm 99.9% certain we had a thread going for previous seasons but haven't been able to find it in a search at all(Maybe I have the poster who made the thread blocked).

But, season 3 of The Bear dropped tonight. I'm about to start episode 1.

For my money this has been the best show on TV the last couple of years. Very excited for Season 3.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm 99.9% certain we had a thread going for previous seasons but haven't been able to find it in a search at all(Maybe I have the poster who made the thread blocked).

But, season 3 of The Bear dropped tonight. I'm about to start episode 1.

For my money this has been the best show on TV the last couple of years. Very excited for Season 3.

Did they drop the whole season or are they going week to week?

ACLEVERNAME

HANDS
Jan 6, 2010
Napkins (episode 6) was fantastic. I'd put it up there with Forks from season 2. Love me some in-depth character development.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Whole season.

2 episodes in. I f***ing love this show.
Interesting. I'm 2 eps in and I'm thinking "when is the season going to start"? Too much pure set-up for my taste. They did this last year too. I'd much rather have more current plot in all episodes than have the lengthy hyper stylish prologue. It shouldn't take 2 full episodes to get the band back together.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Interesting. I'm 2 eps in and I'm thinking "when is the season going to start"? Too much pure set-up for my taste. They did this last year too. I'd much rather have more current plot in all episodes than have the lengthy hyper stylish prologue. It shouldn't take 2 full episodes to get the band back together.

You're not going to like this season very much.

ACLEVERNAME

HANDS
Jan 6, 2010
Just finished. Fantastic. It's a slow burn to the lead up. Napkins was fantastic but Ice Chips was a work of art. I felt it in my heart watching it. Jamie Lee and Abby Elliotte deserve accolades for their performance. Hands down best show since The Wire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad