OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Went to D&B today, and I have to say I had more fun when I was alone playing games than I did when my friend came and playing what she wanted to play.
Ahhhh, you took someone for Valentine's Day? You probably got stuck playing Dance Dance Revolution all day. :sarcasm:

E: I absolutely hate how when I paste a quote, it disappears so I have to post rely to see the effin quote and then edit it again.
My brother is addicted to D&B, he goes there after every game
Round 1 is better IMHO, I don't live around the area, so it's better when my friend drives me and I can drink. Plus Round 1 has a lot Japanese games and those are badass, challenging, but badass like old skool Street Fighters, Tekken, Nintendos', and others.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Holy **** 17 people just got gunned down in a school shooting.

In Florida.
This shit is way to common in this country. I don't want to get all political but we need to figure out a way to make this stop. Probably should start by making it illegal to publicize information about the people who perpetrate this stuff. The media is going to make this guy a hero to anyone who wants to do anything else like this.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Also I f***ing hate Valentines Day. Last year I ended up breaking up with my ex (who I needed to break it off with anyways) because she bailed on me that night to go party with her friends. She ended up drunkenly showing up at my place at 2 am all coked out to try and make up with me. That was the end of that.

This year I find out that the girl I've been seeing for the past two months took a job offer in Oregon and will be moving at the beginning of March. Second time in a year I've dated someone who is moving away and on in life. I just can't catch a break.

God damn this last month and a half has been a roller coaster of emotions. I want off this wild ride. At least for a bit.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
This **** is way to common in this country. I don't want to get all political but we need to figure out a way to make this stop. Probably should start by making it illegal to publicize information about the people who perpetrate this stuff. The media is going to make this guy a hero to anyone who wants to do anything else like this.

I get what your saying but doesn’t the public have a right to know who commits these crimes?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I also despise Valentine's Day. My yearly reminder that nobody will ever love me. I can't stand the whole culture around the day either. Cheap Hallmark sentiment and expensive bullshit. At least I got to go see the Avs win tonight.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I'm on The Promise Day episode and everything is heating up and everyone wants to be the Feuer.

Nice. I just found out that FMA:B has appeared into Netflix in Finland. I just caught up with Vikings just last night I have to decide a new series tonight.

Reactions: S E P H

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
I also despise Valentine's Day. My yearly reminder that nobody will ever love me. I can't stand the whole culture around the day either. Cheap Hallmark sentiment and expensive bull****. At least I got to go see the Avs win tonight.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad