The Atlantic: NHL’s Okay-est division

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Good news is the Wings have played like garbage and are 4-3, usually when they are garbage it's more like 1-5-1 or 0-6-1.

Bad news they have played like shit.

I'm also not too bothered about two losses being from the Rangers who have been killing everyone.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
It does kindof suck. Boston has to regress at some point. Tor will accept one day that this core isnt doing it and they need actual D and G. Florida is legit. Ill give Ott the maybe because their young guys have to put it together eventually. Everyone else sucks

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Crazy that’s your takeaway in a post about 8 different teams. Not everything is a personal attack on the leafs
I thought the exact same thing. Weird response and take away, but leaf fans are so used to getting dumped on they look for it everywhere even if it doesn’t exist.

The only thing I was trying to comment (and my OP was def too long and rambly) was this:

“Going into the season, the Atlantic div looked like the scariest division. So far it’s looked absolutely meh”.

Like others have said, still early. But right now the mehs are off the charts.

As far as point totals being low because of inter division cannibalism of points - Atlantic as a whole has played the least amount of games within the div. More games vs metro and the west.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad