Prospect Info: The 2024 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Which player are you most looking forward to?

• Cole Hutson, LD [USNTDP, USHL]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artyom Levshunov, RD [Michigan State Spartans, NCAA]

• Zayne Parekh, RD [Saginaw Spirit, OHL]

• Total voters

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
I think people are little too down on his offense. He's not going to be a 30 point guy or anything, but he's not going to be a hindrance either. A guy his size shouldn't skate like he can, and he loves the physical part of the game. He's a lot like a young Manson.
Elick is ranked from #25 to #33 on multiple sites. Maybe the Avs can get this guy.

Reactions: henchman21

Deadsy

May 8, 2021
Based on the very small sample size of two recent U18 games I like Brunicke more. He didn't stand out negatively and was quietly team best D with +11. Elick had some bad plays and was in trouble few times with the buck in D-zone.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I like it. A big RH shutdown, 2nd pair D-man.

No. 25: Colorado Avalanche — Harrison Brunicke, D (Kamloops Blazers, WHL)

From Flo Hockey:

Harrison Brunicke, D, Canada​

With good skating ability and agility, Brunicke defends very well. Canada used him in a shutdown role, getting a lot of tough matchups and he handled it very well. He also showed some decent touch on the puck, making a good first pass and keeping things simple. He’s not going to be a major point producer, but I could see a lot of teams feeling more comfortable taking him fairly early on Day 2, especially as a 6-foot-3, right-shot defenseman.
Well at least this would give me a good reason to follow the Blazers again

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I like it. A big RH shutdown, 2nd pair D-man.

No. 25: Colorado Avalanche — Harrison Brunicke, D (Kamloops Blazers, WHL)

From Flo Hockey:

Harrison Brunicke, D, Canada​

With good skating ability and agility, Brunicke defends very well. Canada used him in a shutdown role, getting a lot of tough matchups and he handled it very well. He also showed some decent touch on the puck, making a good first pass and keeping things simple. He’s not going to be a major point producer, but I could see a lot of teams feeling more comfortable taking him fairly early on Day 2, especially as a 6-foot-3, right-shot defenseman.
Why do they have Colorado's pick at 25 when they will be 32? I am so confused.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If somebody doesn't draft Macias in the bottom 3 rounds, I'm going to riot. Lehkonen-lite, but still pretty productive. I love this Polska team, zero talent, especially on the PP, but never give up.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Might as well bump this since the season's all but over.

Hopefully we find another Calum Ritchie with our late pick.

Wouldn't be surprised if they grabbed Ryder. Unless there's another faller, Ryder is well positioned in the late 1st.

I'd really like to see the Avs get a late 2nd and grab Vinni. Take a swing on a top goalie prospect in a weak goaltending year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad