Prospect Info: The 2024 Lightning Development Camp (July 2nd - 5th)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
They could maybe let the prospects name their teams. The 3-on-3 tournament will still be for fun, but it'd make it a little more important in some guys minds.

Also, team building and cohesiveness and everything.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Was really impressed with Isak Posch today. seemed to track the puck very well and has some size to him. wouldnt mind seeing him get another look in training camp and an AHL deal by the end of the year.

RLP55

Jul 13, 2022
TBH, really don’t follow the prospects too closely. Look at a Syracuse box score now and then. Plus all the vids posted here, greatly appreciated.

Watched a lot of the 3v3 today. Specifically to see Groshev, Howard and Geekie.

Just my observations. Howard needs more seasoning. Groshev might be on the roster sooner than later. Love the size/skill combo.

Know next to nothing about the Golden Child, ooops I mean Geekie. A lot of posters think he’s ready. Don’t know what they did in the morning session, but he looked gassed from the moment he stepped on the ice.

Not saying he looked slow, but I would use the term that he looked “measured” Maybe got dinged up earlier in the day? If you can find the vid of his second SO goal, he is clearly grimacing as he returns to his teammates.

Happy 4th!

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
First: Big kid. Coburn is huge and they look the same size.

Second, for as much heat as the organization is getting right now, it's crazy how many players make their legacy somewhere else, come to TB, and then stick around post-career as Lightning alum.

Forgot Coburn was here, dude was awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad