NCAA: The 2024 College Football Playoff: The Only Bowls That Matter

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Well that sucks.

Totally undeserved but I guess fitting for how this season has gone.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bama is one of the most desired and capable schools in recruitment, how do they end up with such a shitty QB in Milroe?

Seriously the guy is awful (Snap not his fault just his overall shitty game I am talking about)

Reactions: RedRocking

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, everyone knew what to expect. The team that's been winning inside, won the game. Running right at them was stupid, but keeping the ball in Milroe's hands was the right call.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
What a game…I was sweating withs a clenched butt for the last hour+ and idc about either team

Reactions: DaveG

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I agree with Herbstreet

Milroe not stuttering or delaying and threatening to throw was a MASSIVE mistake

he was running forward off the snap

he delays for one second it gives him way more options

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Michigan only won because they stole signals."

"Michigan would not beat a Saban team that was 10-1 with a month to prepare, and had a month to prepare."

to the haters

YURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_8180.gif

f***ing hell

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I agree with Herbstreet

Milroe not stuttering or delaying and threatening to throw was a MASSIVE mistake

he was running forward off the snap

he delays for one second it gives him way more options
I think the bad snap loses the delay. Should've tried to get it off-tackle. That's where those plays were beating them.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
dropped to my knees in my living room :cry: i have not seen something like this like ever

i did not see the 98 team

this is the most momentous thing this old michigan fan has ever seen. so proud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad