Prospect Info: The 2024-2025 Prospect Thread: Part 1: Skate or Die!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Probably doesn't qualify as a prospect any more, but Vitaly Kravtsov has nine points in 11 KHL games.

Canucks still retain his rights, and his two-year KHL contract is up at the end of this season.

Reactions: ChilliBilly

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Probably doesn't qualify as a prospect any more, but Vitaly Kravtsov has nine points in 11 KHL games.

Canucks still retain his rights, and his two-year KHL contract is up at the end of this season.
I've still been tracking him. If he can maintain PPG pace and show more engagement there could be a chance we consider bring him back as a Sprong replacement for next season.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Unlike some others

I really don’t care that Willander is still not getting pp1 time because there’s a new Hutson on the team.

He’s going to get tons of ice time regardless, we don’t need him to be the main guy on the Canucks anyway

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Unlike some others

I really don’t care that Willander is still not getting pp1 time because there’s a new Hutson on the team.

He’s going to get tons of ice time regardless, we don’t need him to be the main guy on the Canucks anyway
I don't really care either but the main argument for him staying in the NCAA over going to the AHL was that he could develop his offensive game more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad